2 Users
0 Likes
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player
Topic starter  

WHO: Cloudflare & OPEN
WHAT: Relationship development Casual chatting & eventual hunting thread! YAY!
WHEN: 15th FG, sunhigh
WHERE: Windclan camp, then off to Wind Hill!

Love is just a cloudy sky as far as I can see
⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare sat near the middle of camp, eyes partially shut as he simply enjoyed the warmth new-leaf brought with it. Finally, some pleasant weather - no fog, no drizzle, nothing but clear skies. Rowanglade would be pleased.

He had recently returned from dawn patrol, absorbing the first rays of sunlight while he could - but now there was nothing stopping him from enjoying the day. Perhaps he'd see if anyone else would be interested in hunting for some fresh kill. He knew the perfect place. He wouldn't be the only creature taking advantage of this fortuitous weather - foragers would be out in droves. 

This topic was modified 2 years ago 7 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Rinayla
(@rinayla)
Departed Game

I took a walk in the woods, and came out taller than the trees.
.....⊱🌲⊰.....

Stretching as she padded out of the warrior's den, Pinestep blinked open sleepy eyes. She had not slept well last night, tossing and turning as a cool breeze kept blowing over her pelt. "That's the last time I sleep near the entrance." Muttering under her breath, the she-cat walked slowly out into the center of camp and couldn't help but smile as she saw the sky. Clear and bright! A new pep entered her step, and despite her wild fur from a rough sleep, pinestep felt renewed. 

She was just about to head to the freshkill pile when she noticed the figure setting just aways away, his back turned to her. "Oh, good morning, Cloudflare!" Pinestep approached with a little skip. "How are you today?"

Willowfrost- Medicine Cat of RiverClan
Pinestep- Warrior of WindClan
Clovershine- Warrior of ShadowClan
Siofra- Domestic of Whiteheart

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Surely just a moment longer. A mantra chanted within his head as he sprawled out, not entirely taking heed in his surroundings. Just a moment more. Relaxtion was a commodity hard to come by, rarer than fattened prey in leaf bare.

Sometimes he felt he never really got a chance to relax - surely it'd be fine to lounge a second more. His rest was briefly interrupted by the sound of a greeting, and his copper eyes flashed open, head turning to regard the one who owned the voice.

Pinestep! Breathing a little huff of welcome, his tail flicked lazily to motion her over, practically purring in the sunshine. "Hello, Pinestep. It's a better morning now that you're here."

He arranged his body so that he was laying a bit less awkwardly as he addressed her, front paws tucked neatly underneath his stout frame. "Do you know why that is?"

This post was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Rinayla
(@rinayla)
Departed Game

.....⊱🌲⊰.....

Cloudflare's copper-colored eyes glinted in the sunlight and Pinestep couldn't help but to self consciously lick at a paw before swiping it over the messy fur she knew had to be sticking up between her ears. He may not have noticed, but his question took her back a bit and an awkward smile spread across her maw. "Hmmm I don't know? Is it because someone's here to get your fuzzy tail up and moving?" 

She was joking of course, it was her after all who had slept in late! 

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare stole a moment to appear thoughtful at her suggestion. She wasn't wrong, really, she would help him get off his tail and actually do some work around here, but it wasn't exactly what he was thinking.

Head lifted in a poised angle, he couldn't help but stretch his maw in a wry cat smile. "Not a bad guess, I admit." Much to her prediction, however, perhaps to endear, rose to his feet and dipped into a tremor of a stretch, slowly shaking off whatever stupor that hit him.

"Now that you're here, you could join me on a little hunt. I've been keeping tabs on a little family of vole up on Wind Hill. Checked up on them the other day and you wouldn't believe how fat they've gotten. I think it'd be a real treat to bring them back."

His tail gave a little curl as he stood, the flare of red on his back catching the sunlight as he swung his head over towards her and set her with an easy smile. "I mean, if you want to. I don't mind hogging the excitement all to myself."

This post was modified 2 years ago by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Rinayla
(@rinayla)
Departed Game

.....⊱🌲⊰.....

Smirking at Cloudflare's antics, Pinestep quickly glanced over at the freshkill pile. It did look a little low, and she had already wasted some prime time this morning tossing and turning in the warrior's den. Getting out for a hunt would be good for her. 

Not to mention she and Cloudflare really hadn't had that much time to get to know each other one on one, so this could be a great opportunity to deepen a friendship! 

"As much as I'm sure you'd love finding those voles yourself...I'd be happy to come along! I'm sure it will be a blast!"

Pounding towards the camp entrance, Pinestep meowed over her shoulder. "Come on! Otherwise I'll sniff them out myself and then you'll be sorry!"

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare was sure that she'd be interested. How could she not with the drawl of his verbal lure? He would be pleased to have a partner on his hunt - his paws alone couldn't be sure he'd be able to catch most of them, and he wouldn't mind getting to know the she-cat better.

Exuberantly, she had already started to make her way towards the camps entrance, and the tip of his tail twitched playfully before galloping after her. "Fat chance. Fatter than those vole!" He mewed as he ran, his form disappearing as he led her towards the hunting spot.

[Exit! I'll start the thread for them on Wind Hill 🙂 ]
This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN: