0 Likes
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player
Topic starter  

Love is just a cloudy sky as far as I can see
⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare had woken at first light despite not having been summoned for dawn patrol. The early morning hours would be the perfect time to hunt given the season's increased heat - many small animals would try to do their busy work while the sun was lower in the sky, be it dawn or dusk. With a yawn he escaped the confined of the warrior's den with a stretch, his stocky form shivering with antisipation to spring after something. First, however, a bite to eat to fuel his expedition, and maybe give him an excuse to loiter in case anyone else was interested in joining him. After only a moment consolation, Cloudflare hooked a songbird from the pile - a lucky catch to be sure - and started the process of defeathering the bird. With all the hubub about the new kit and Brightmaple filling in to watch over them in the nursery, some fresh downy feathers wouldn't hurt to deliver.

Day

Who

Cloudflare & Aspenberry. Could have one more warrior offer to go with them on a hunt, just ask!

What

Cloudflare settling in for some breakfast before a hunt

Where

Windclan camp, early morning around dawn patrol

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

Aspenberry had been lying awake in her nest. Dawn patrol had left and the camp sounded silent. She didn't want to be the first one up, loitering around camp alone so she had simply been enjoying the comfort of her warm and resting clanmates around her. 

She heard a rustle and noticed Cloudflare getting up and leaving then den. Not wanting to follow straight after him, she waited a little before quietly padding out of the warriors den. She felt stiff from her sleep, so she stretched herself before padding over to the fresh-kill pile to join her clanmate. 

Picking out a small sparrow from the top, Aspenberry padded over to Cloudflare, giving him a quick nod before settling down near him to enjoy her meal.

ReplyQuote
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Once a small pile of downy feathers were collected, he felt that he had earned the right to eat. A transaction that would strengthen the clan, even if it was only in a small way. Brightmaple and Fallkit would appreciate some fresh bedding. His first bite caused the tom to vibrate in pleasure; songbirds were one of his favorite types of prey, even if he usually felt more satisfed with a far rabbit.

He blinked up, spotting his clanmate approach him - or rather the freshkill pile - and shimmied around her so that he wouldn't be in her way when she was choosing her breakfast. "Good morning, Aspenberry." He greeted her with a friendly tail wave, hoping she hasn't slept on the wrong side of the nest or rolled onto a sticky thorn in the middle of the night. "Did you sleep well last night?" A bit of small talk to cushion his offer, perhaps. Maybe she'd want to join him on a hunt!

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

ReplyQuote
(@hopewing)
Player

Doveflight paid a glance to her clanmates, tilting her head a bit as she sat from a distance. She offered a flick of her tail as a greeting, glancing back to the elders den for a moment before letting her fur relax some.

ReplyQuote
bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

Once the flecked she-cat finished her bite she looked up and replied. 'Morning!, and yeah, not too bad, although if I could have it my way I would still be asleep right now, but, once I'm awake I can't get back to sleep' she mewed with a little snort. She flicked her tail back in greeting at Doveflight, giving her a quick friendly glance. She had enjoyed her meal, but could sense that all they prey on the pile was from yesterday. Their kits, queens and elders deserved something fresh, and she felt like moving, so what better thing to do than hunt? 

She looked back at Cloudflare again, and seemed a little nervous to ask, but she did anyway. 'Hey, uh, not sure if you are busy this morning, but I was maybe thinking of going out to catch some fresh-kill. This stuff isn't stale but I feel like Brightmaple will appreciate something freshly caught and warm.' 

ReplyQuote
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

He had enjoyed his songbird well enough, but he hoped his clanmates were in the same mindset. Cloudflare's copper eyes turned towards Doveflight, who seemed a bit interested in the elder's den. Hoping to entice her, he greeted her with just as equal warmth. "Good morning, Doveflight." He turned his attention back to Aspenberry, whose thoughts seemed to be turning. He nearly purred at the invitation, and maybe he did, albeit a bit softly. He gave her a confirming nod before licking a front paw. "No, I'm not busy. I'm leading sunhigh patrol today, but until then I'm free if you want to do some hunting. More cats the merrier - and more successful." He added with a playful wink. "Are you in the hunting sort of mood, Doveflight?" He inquired, wondering if she'd want to join them. "Rockfields this time of day will be teeming with prey."

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

ReplyQuote
(@hopewing)
Player

Dovewing’s ears turned to attention as she listened to what the tom told her, giving a small mischievous grin, “I’ll join, only if you don’t get hurt again! You nearly scared the pelt off of my last time.” She told him, playfully cuffing his ear gently with a laugh for her fluffy chest.

ReplyQuote