These rules reflect the basic expectations for conduct in role-play at CoSC.
This document is subject to change without notice. Changes will be announced on the forum when they are made.
If you need more details on a topic, please visit the specific page.
- Prophecy requires Admin Team Approval.
- must be at least 3 sentences long.
- must have a where stamp added.
- must have a timestamp added.
- with the same character are expected to be managed reasonably by players.
- are conducted using a posting order for fairness.
- is to be conducted using 5 second “rounds”
- must not contain any form of godmodeing.
- must not contain any form or powerplaying.
- is checked every IC moon at the pre-gathering meeting.
- expected is a minimum of one thread per month.
- means that “In Character Actions Equal In Character Consequences“