0 Likes
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player
Topic starter  

Love is just a cloudy sky as far as I can see
⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Night had fallen on an otherwise blisteringly hot day. Duty had been king to the solidly built tom cat and had been chosen for dawn patrol today instead of sun high. What a chore it seemed to trudge in this heat - and luckily the sun was nearly dipped passed the far shrubbery of the moors. Soon it would be a perfect time to hunt and his claws itched to bring something back for his clan. The only thing was Cloudflare preferred to do it with a partner, a spotter that could watch his back and he theirs in turn. A part of him wondered how Clovershine was doing, and hoped he didn't loiter long near the Shadowclan border during his patrol today. Yet there was much to do and he wouldn't allow anything else but freshkill to distract him. He paused at the warrior's den, tail swaying.

Now... who to invite.

Day

Who

Doveflight

What

Camp discussion before night hunt

Where

Camp, then out into WC territory

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

(@hopewing)
Player

Some cats still lurked around outside, Doveflight being one of them. The brown tabby and white she-cat was leaving the elders den after caring for her mother, her walk bouncy as she needed to be rid of energy. Her eyes glazed over and spotted the  tom by the warriors den, offering a quick nod of her head as a greeting. She paused for a moment, looking back to the elders with her tail slightly swaying, flicking the end of it.

ReplyQuote
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare was suspect that others may be busy with their own tasks, and for a moment he grew a bit disheartened, but all that changed when he spotted Doveflight. Hopefully with a bit of energy to spare! The tom noticeably perked when she acknowledged him, which gave him the confidence to approach.

With a cat like grin, the fellow warrior meowed with a smooth tenor. "Evening, Doveflight. How are the elder's doing - do you think they'd be pleased with a bit of fresh prey? I was just about to head out myself. Feel like joining me?" An ear flicked waiting for her response. Knowing Barleyswipe, they'd hardly turn down a warm, freshly killed gift. Perhaps Doveflight's mother was in a peckish mood as well.

Either way, Cloudflare always felt a great deal of accomplishment knowing that he had a paw in keeping his clan fed and protected.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

ReplyQuote
(@hopewing)
Player

@foxx 

Doveflight gave a small chuckle, “I’m doing well. I think some hunting would do me wonders, thank you for your consideration!” She chirped, the she-cat dipping her head as thanks before shaking her fur, “Let’s go, the sooner we can bring back pain, the sooner we’ll be praised.” She joked as they began their walk to the plains.

ReplyQuote
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

Cloudflare's kitty brow rose with amusement, pleased enough that the she-cat would join him, but more funny still was her use of tongue. An interesting phrase indeed. With a purr, and perhaps a shake of his head at her dip, he continued.

"No pain, no praise. Haven't heard that one before." Another, shadowed part of him flickered wiht the memory of his dam and his constant prssures to live up to her expectations. He was sure she'd be pleased with turn of phrase too.

"Great! Let's go." Cloudflare moved with Doveflight, heading deeper into windclan territory.

(OOC: Now we can make a hunting thread!)

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN: