2 Users
0 Reactions
 semi
(@semi)
Player
Topic starter  

"To be a warrior is to be resilient, adaptable, and compassionate."

✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧

Boldclaw trotted down into the Moorlands from camp to catch some food. He saw a squirrel climbing up a tree, so he followed it, and dug his claws into the squirrels skull, killing it. He put it down next to the tree to keep track of where it is for later. He strutted around, looking for more food, as he saw a mouse. He slowly bent down in the wet grass, and pounced on the mouse. It tried to run away but it was not fast enough. Anyways, he brought the mouse and squirrel back to camp when he saw Aspenberry sitting down near the warriors den. He walked over and dropped the mouse and squirrel as a gift to Aspenberry, Hoping to make a new friend.

Day

Who

Aspenberry or really anyone else

What

Boldclaw catches a mouse and a squirrel, and gives them to Aspenberry as a gify

Where

Moorlands and Windclan Camp

bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

Aspenberry looked surprised to see her clanmate pad over to her, offering the gift of prey. Despite being his clanmate, she didn’t know the tom all that well. ‘Oh, uhh would you like to share?’ she offered, nosing the squirrel back over to Boldclaw. ‘I don’t need all this to myself, but thanks anyway’ she mewed with a little chuckle.

Before Boldclaw had approached she had simply been enjoying the outside air and the gentle murmur of the nearby moorland. 

I play...

From WindClan
Aspenberry (F) an affectionate warrior!

From ShadowClan
Dazzlekit (M) a curious kit!

ReplyQuote
 semi
(@semi)
Player
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧

"Okay" he said happily, ripping the rabbit in half. He pushed the bigger half over to Aspenberry happily. "So... Tell me about yourself" he said politely.

ReplyQuote
bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

'Oh, uhh. I'm not really sure what to say. There isn't that much interesting about me other than the fact that my pelt grabs more attention than I prefer' she replied with a little laugh. She honestly thought her fur was quite beautiful, loving the way the black flecks ripple across her snow white fur, but sometimes she wished she just had black fur. It would make hiding a little easier, especially in battle. 

She paused awkwardly. She wasn't used to talking about herself, and didn't particularly enjoy it. 'I kinda just do whatever, y'know. I enjoy a good hunt and I like sleeping?' she offered, not sure what else there was to say about herself. 'Well, what about you? I know we are clanmates we don't talk that often. It's nice to get to know someone better' she said with a little purr.

Well, nice for her to get to know them. She was a closed off cat, where not many new of her personal troubles or daydreams. Though she loved deep relationships. Having a strong bond with others meant so much to the flecked she. 

I play...

From WindClan

From ShadowClan

ReplyQuote
 semi
(@semi)
Player
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧ ⭒ ✧

Boldclaw sat down, "There isn't really anything interesting about me.." he said with a frown. "uh........" "You seem interesting", he said with a smile, taking a big bite out of his half of the squirrel. "Ouch" he said to himself somewhat quietly, itching his scars. "Do you want to do anything?"

ReplyQuote
bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

Aspenberry watched as her clanmate ate his meal, having swiftly finished off her own half. Her kinked tail tip was twitching back and forward and she considered what to do with the day. She didn’t have any upcoming patrols, and it seemed as though Boldclaw was in a similar situation. ‘We can just go out for a walk if you like, breathe in some fresh moor air and maybe hunt if some prey stumbles across us, although you have already been out so I don’t mind relaxing here for a while. 

Aspenberry was more of a follower than a leader when it came to simple social situations, so she wasn’t used to being the one to suggest options, but, she honestly didn’t mind it. 

‘Or we can see if anyone else around camp has something fun they want to do?’ she offered, getting up with a quick shake of her speckled pelt.

I play...

From WindClan

From ShadowClan

ReplyQuote