Clear all

Patrol Assignments- 3 CF 2020

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@kazul_3383)
Player Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Deputy Player
Topic starter  

Fawnbriar had been watching the sky start to lighten and Silverpelt start to fade, listening as the clan began to stir around her. She wasn't hungry just yet and she'd wait to catch something fresh before she ate and ran her patrol. She knew she had to announce the other patrols, however, and stood to address the clan so the dawn patrol could be taken out.

"Cloudflare, will you take lead the dawn patrol with Brightpaw and Boldclaw. I'll take the Sunhigh patrol and I'll take Boulderdash and Featherflight. Shadesleek, you can lead the dusk patrol with Doveflight and Aspenberry?

Between the patrols, I am going to lead a hunting patrol and I also want Boulderdash and Doveflight to also assemble their own hunting patrols and make sure to get the freshkill pile filled."

Day

Who

Windclan

What

Patrol Assignments

bookazuu
(@bookazuu)
Player

Aspenberry nodded towards her deputy in response. Out of any border patrol, dusk had to be her favourite by far, and she was happy to get to hang out with Doveflight as well. Despite loving sleep, Aspenberry enjoyed the night air, and especially the transition from painted to speckled skies. 

Taking a quick stretch by rolling her shoulders, she went over to find a good spot to sun herself within camp. With the dawn patrol leaving, and hunting patrols being organised, she may as well stay within camp and enjoy the quiet. 

I play...

From WindClan
Aspenberry (F) an affectionate warrior!

From ShadowClan
Dazzlekit (M) a curious kit!

ReplyQuote