Highlighted areas are those that are still pending updates. If it’s a link, information behind that link is outdated and should be used with caution.
Character Creation is an important process that every game has to have. CoSC has fairly intense character approval rules. Please understand that 99.9% of characters require at least one round of corrections before they are approved. Typical characters run from about 2-4 rounds. Any questions you have about the approvals process of associated requirements should be directed to Kitsufox.
Old Character Creation Rules
- Characters pending for 1 week or more without progress (being edited by the creator) will be eligible to receive a 48 hour warning and be deleted if the player has not filed a Leave of Absence.
- Character Sheets are expected to comply with all rules, bans, guidelines, history and other documentation created to apply to such things.
- Non-player characters may only be created in the following situations:
- To create parental NPC records.
- To create a character for a plot after the plot & character have received Administration Team approval.
- Characters who are not cats may only be created with Administration Team Permission.
- Parent Pool – Already created NPC parents eligible for use for your characters.
This page contains the types of character creation that are open to brand new players. CoSC considers players “New” when they have no approved characters and have not made the required number of forum posts.
We consider the creation process part of getting familiar with CoSC’s rules. If you run into a situation where you need assistance, pop over to the forum and ask away.
New Clan Characters
Clan cats are why we all play this game. In accordance, new players are expected to be here for them!
Some help links will go here.
Parental Non-Player Characters
Here at CoSC we run genetics on characters, in accordance, placeholder type characters help establish what genetics a character has. This includes options like entering the NPC into the Parent Pool.
Do you have an approved character in the game already? That means you eligible to use the options outlined on this page!
New Clan Characters
May people like to play multiple characters, and if you’re eligible for another character you can.
New Domestic Characters
Domestic Cats, called Kittypets by the clans, are not currently being accepted.
New Feral or Non-feral Characters
Feral and Semi-feral Cats, called Rogues and Loners by the Clans, are not currently being accepted.