October/November 20...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] October/November 2023 Activity Check for Long Sun '20

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@kitsufox)
Admin Applications Team, Information Drive, Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Genealogy Team
Topic starter

Activity checks are an important part of keeping track of who is and isn't engaged with the game. Here at CoSC we handle them by collecting IC Posts in the Pre-gathering Meetings threads. Since they're all in I figured I would announce the fact that all of the PGCMs are up.

Posts will count towards the activity check until 31 October 2023. Once that rolls around we'll look over things and post the results.

Kitsufox, CoSC Owner & Administrator

Ashpaw ♂ Apprentice of ShadowClan
Boldstar ♂ Leader of RiverClan
Prudence ♀ Wanderer of Whitehart
Rowanglade ♀ Medicine Cat of WindClan
Savagefox ⚥ Warrior of ThunderClan
Stormkit ♀ Kit of RiverClan
Uther ♂ The Once and Future King

Posted : 16 October 2023 5:03 pm
Topic Tags
(@kitsufox)
Admin Applications Team, Information Drive, Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Genealogy Team
Topic starter

Having gone through the Pre-Gathering Meeting Threads it has come to my attention that alot of (probobly halloween related) misses occured on the Activity Check. In accordance, I'm granting a 24 Hour Stay on processing the confiscations in which you can still make your check.

IF you need further extension please just reach out to me either here, by forum private message, or discord direct message and I'll make a note of the date you say you can make happen.

Posted : 2 November 2023 2:06 pm
(@kitsufox)
Topic starter

We still have a few characters stragling into the check, but officially I'm going to close the check. All players have been in contact and gotten caught up or discussed when they will be caught up with me.

Posted : 3 November 2023 10:44 pm