6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Splashy
(@splashy)
Player Leader Player
Topic starter  

You're a Rockstar, a Superhero!
Get up, get up and show 'em what you're made of!

‹‹‹‹ ★ ››››

The day preceding the full moon was a blazingly hot one, to the point that the deep brown-furred tom patted his paws gently on the hot stone of high rock. It had been soaking in the sun all day, which, while usually rather enjoyable.. it was not kind to a cat's paw pads. 

Of course, vigorous training as an apprentice, added onto by his years as a warrior, had hardened them to the point that as he came to the tip of the rock he could pause and settle, but even he couldn't help but admit it was rather painful to the touch. With a full breath of the warm air of the day, Moosestar glanced over his camp.

It was now coming two moons since Goldenstar's passing.. and part of him was alarmed by such a time gap. He hadn't expected the time to move so quickly, in all honesty. This was worsened by the fact that, he truly didn't feel like he had fallen into a groove yet. Except for assisting on simple patrols, the act of actually full-on declaring the punishments for cats, even on just kits, felt so.. odd of a thing to exit his mouth. He still felt like the cat who sat at Goldenstar's paws, answering to that old tom's beck and call. 

He furrowed his brows, however. He needed to knock that thought out of his brain. He was Moosestar, not Moosestride. He needed to work this nonsense out. While his training and teachings from Goldenstar suggested he should be patient with himself, just as he would with a clanmate; he couldn't help but berate himself for being so slow to adjusting.

He was a clan cat. He was trained to be flexible, learning the new ways of the forest as it changed, whether from season to next, or from the presence of a predator. 

Nevermind, he could think of this later.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join me here beneath the High Rock for a clan meeting."

Day

Who

All of ThunderClan!

What

Gathering the warriors who will go to the Gathering this moon!

Where

ThunderClan Camp; High Rock

Moosestar ♂️ Thunderclan Leader
Hailkit ♀️ Riverclan Kit
Greenfang ♀️ Thunderclan Warrior

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Bravesong emerged from the Elder's den at Moosestar's call, blinking sleep from his eyes. He barely thought much of his cry until he glanced up into the trees and saw the bleery glow of the full moon above. Today must be Gathering night... and that meant that some cats would get the priviledge of accompanying Moosestar and Tigerrush to Fourtrees. The black and white tom paused to consider his thoughts on the matter and as he settled at the back of the crowd, he decided he would rather prefer finishing his nap than limping to Fourtrees.

Adventurous hearts, wild and free, dance to the rhythm of destiny
⥼ ⭒ ۵ ⭒ ❦ ⭒ ۵ ⭒ ⥽

Brindlepaw wouldn't be seen loafing about, and frankly, she was exhausted from the days duties. She had refreshed the moss in the Elder's den earlier, and had joined the patrol at sunhigh. Green leaf heat had sweltered her coat, even in the shade, but even in her tired state, a trip to the Gathering brought an excited twitch to her tail as she made her way through the crowd - and sat by a particular she-cat.

"Hello, Wildcry." Came Brindlepaw's soft mew, settling on her haunches next to the large she-cat. Dispite the she-cat's one eyed stare, Brindlepaw wouldn't have believed her to be an Elder. She nearly hunted as often as a regular warrior still and never pestered the apprentice with any complaint or need...

"It's been going well. He's keeping me busy. I feel like I'm learning a lot." She replied as the she-cat addressed her, keeping her voice quiet, although her eyes were turned to Wildcry's sharp visage.

Through blood and claw we shall prevail
✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

During the highest heat of the green leaf sun, Wildcry had managed to keep to the shade, biding her time until the twilight hours stretched across the sky and the sun dipped below the treeline. Her hunt had been uneventful, and returned with a single mouse, a paltry morsel but it would feed a less fortunate elder.

Her tongue rasped along a paw, cleaning the blood from her fur before swiping it over her dark ears until she heard the voice of an apprentice. Brindlepaw to be precise. "Good evening, Brindlepaw." Her voice was lower, teetering on the boundary of whisper and purr. "Hopefully Moosestar has been a competant mentor so far? Listen to your leader - but when you want to learn some truly impressive techniques you come see me."

Moosestar had yet much to prove, even if he had been ordained by Goldenstar, it was these first tender moons that mattered most. About what kind of leader he would be, and what that would mean for Thunderclan. Perhaps he'd be so considering to invite her to the Gathering - it'd be amusing to remind the other clans of their place.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

(@kazul_3383)
Player Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Deputy Player

Tigerrush heard her leader's call and made her way to where the clan would gather. She would go, of course. She was the medicine cat so unless there was something serious happening with her clanmates, she was supposed to. As she padded by Bravesong, she noticed his sleepy blinking and purred, bumping him gently in the shoulder with her head. "Did the meeting interrupt your nap? Hopefully, it was restful or do I need to grab you a poppy seed to help?"

Dovepaw had been on the morning patrol and checked the elder's for ticks while Brindlepaw had changed and freshened their nests. Now, she trudged back into to camp with her jaws clamped around a mouse that had begun to venture out as the heat of the day faded into a cooler night. The heat had sapped her of energy during the height of the day, making her glad her sister had been on sunhigh instead of her. As she placed her catch on the freshkill pile, Dovepaw heard Moosestar's call and made her way over to sit next to Brindlepaw and Wildcry. As she nodded politely to Wildcry, she debated if she would really care if she was overlooked to go to the Gathering tonight or not.

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"Lovely catch," Mistyleaf meowed when she saw her apprentice return with a mouse. She was glad to see that the morning patrol hadn't taken all of her energy. As Dovepaw went to join her sister, Mistyleaf went to join Tigerrush and Bravesong towards the back of the crowd. She only caught part of Tigerrush's words on rest and poppy seeds when she arrived.

"It is a wonderful night for a nap," she purred, though she did not expect such a luxury for herself that night. On her mind still was the dead fox she and Bravesong had come across about a half-moon before, which led to her thinking of the one they'd slain, and so on and on and on.

PCs:
Hollyclaw, Warrior of ShadowClan
Dawnflurry, Deputy of ShadowClan
Mistyleaf, Warrior of ThunderClan
Thornstrike, Warrior of RiverClan
Shadesleek, Warrior of WindClan
Morgan, Royal Scion of Camelot
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:
Hawkfeather, Elder of ShadowClan
Nettlesky, Warrior of RiverClan
Ceridwen, Princess of Camelot

(@kitsufox)
Admin Applications Team, Information Drive, Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Genealogy Team

There are heroes and then there are legends,
heroes get remembered but legends never die.

✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

Savagefox slid from the warrior's den with a confident swagger, enjoying the warmth of the night on their fur. Things were much more pleasant now with the sun sank and the trip to Fourtrees wouldn't be as completely sweltering as it could have been.

It was still too hot, but you couldn't do anything about the weather but bear it. Not even screaming to StarClan helped. Though... Maybe if a medicine cat tried it? They weren't sure. Medicine Cats had secrets the likes of which normal warriors couldn't image. They, however, were not a normal warrior.

They were Savagefox.

The thought slid from their brain as they made their way to the far side of the apprentices from Wildcry. "He's a fine enough hunter." Savagefox's tail twitched in a way that belied tension. "Just remember that not all cats avoid claws. Mercy is for the weak in battle."

Kitsufox, CoSC Owner & Administrator

Ashpaw ♂ Apprentice of ShadowClan
Boldstar ♂ Leader of RiverClan
Prudence ♀ Wanderer of Whitehart
Rowanglade ♀ Medicine Cat of WindClan
Savagefox ⚥ Warrior of ThunderClan
Stormkit ♀ Kit of RiverClan
Uther ♂ The Once and Future King

Splashy
(@splashy)
Player Leader Player
Topic starter  

You're a Rockstar, a Superhero!
Get up, get up and show 'em what you're made of!

‹‹‹‹ ★ ››››

From the heights of the Leader's High Rock, he watched his clanmates seep out of their dens, some slinking through the shadows like adders while others bumble into the light with excitement and glee. Thunderclan was interesting like that; full of all sorts of personalities. 

And yet, he knew the negatives of that. His clan was a family, which meant that it would always stick true to itself and be loyal to it first.. not all prioritized the clan over themselves. That was rather obvious with cats like Wildcry or Savagefox, but he could also spot it in his own apprentice. All things that should've been trained out in apprenticehood.. and something he will certainly be working on with Brindlepaw. 

That self-centeredness was a weak point in Thunderclan that he could not let pass by with ease.

"Cats of Thunderclan, tonight it will be moonhigh, and thus I have gathered you all for who to take alongside me. I am determined to give Thunderclan a confident stride forwards in this first Gathering with me as it's leader. 

Thus, I would like Wildcry, Mistyleaf, Savagefox, and Dovepaw to accompany me tonight.

I entrust the warriors that remain to ensure the camp's safety while we are gone. You are no less valued than the ones who will be brought alongside me.

Thunderclan, you are dismissed."

Moosestar ♂️ Thunderclan Leader
Hailkit ♀️ Riverclan Kit
Greenfang ♀️ Thunderclan Warrior