Notifications
Clear all

Closed Thread [Closed] Top Secret Mission (19FG)

27 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kazul_3383)
Player Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Deputy Player

((Tigerrush))

Tigerrush had been gathering her own small stack of grape leaves as she let the kits gather their own individual leaves, easily taking care of two or three for the one each kit had harvested. At least they were trying and the leaves they chose appeared to be functional. Thankfully, she didn't need too awful much so one more leaf and they'd have enough for her to get by on at the moment. "Unfortunately, Moosestar is the one who decides who the mentors will be, but I'm sure he will pick the best mentors to match with you two."

"If you watch me, this is how you how to roll the leaves to carry them, but make sure to not clamp them too hard in your jaws." The brown tabby medicine cat  lowered her head to gently use her nose to roll the leaves up into a tube. Setting a paw gently on her roll, she waited and watched the kits as they made to roll theirs as well. "And now, we're off to camp!" Leaning her head down, she took them in her mouth, signaling with her tail for them to follow her back.

((Dovekit))

Trotting over, the leaf carefully held and carried in her jaws, Dovekit placed it on the pile and looked up at Tigerrush with wide, eager green eyes. "I'm glad we were able to help, Tigerrush! This was a lot of fun!" She watched the older cat roll up the leaves and attempted to imitate her. It wasn't nearly as neat of a roll as the medicine cat's but when she picked it up, the mottled seh-kit made sure to keep as gentle of a grip on it as she could, so her kit sharp teeth didn't poke holes in the fragile leaf. Then, tail held high, she scampered proudly after Tigerrush as she led them back to camp.

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player
Topic starter  

Love me or hate me, that is the question.
⥼ ⭒ ۵ ⭒ ❦ ⭒ ۵ ⭒ ⥽

Brindlekit did her very best not to damage her leaf as she stared at it thoughtfully. It was amusing just how often medicine cats would use everything in the forest and then some - they were quite resourceful! She wondered how the first medicine cats understood which plants did what, if they had to learn by taking bites out of them or what?

Her train of thought was only a minor hamper on her actions, and hastily glanced over to see how Tigerrush was rolling the grape leaf. Her attempt to mimic her actions were paltry at best, but as she dipped her head down to grasp her own, she was careful not to bite down too hard. She didn't want to disappoint, and with a smile (Dovekit looked so funny carrying that big leaf!) she followed the two cats back to camp with the knowledge that they bothed aided the medicine cat in bringing back something precious to provide for their clan.

OOC: End thread

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior