3 Users
0 Likes
Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player
Topic starter  

Who: Bravesong, Mistyleaf, & Tigerrush

When: 13FG, shortly after Mossy Breeze thread.

What: Relaxing & herb gathering

Where: Sunningrocks

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Despite the shakiness of his morning start, Bravesong was in good spirits when he left camp. He knew exactly where to start to head, and eventually the shade of the trees brought them to a sunny clearing. Sunningrocks was a perfect place to relax.

The black and white tomcat stole a glance behind him, a cat smile finding Mistyleaf as she accompanied him. Hopefully Tigerrush wasn't far behind! His awkward gait carried him to the waters edge, skirting around the much larger rocks before he took a drink at the stream.

Serene. Some cloud cover punctuated by balmy sunshine. Perfect weather to compliment the time shared with his clanmates. "Shall you lay claim to a rock, Mistyleaf? I think I might find the one I laid on the other day..."

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

Mistyleaf loved Sunningrocks. It was the perfect place to relax. "I shall indeed lay claim to one," Mistyleaf responded, though she hadn't decided which. Looking across the sun-warmed stones, she was glad RiverClan had been unable to take this bit of territory. Mistyleaf stretched and gave a chuckle. "I suppose if anyone asks, we're also renewing the border scentmarks."

PCs:
Hollyclaw, Warrior of ShadowClan
Dawnflurry, Deputy of ShadowClan
Mistyleaf, Warrior of ThunderClan
Thornstrike, Warrior of RiverClan
Shadesleek, Warrior of WindClan
Morgan, Royal Scion of Camelot
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:
Hawkfeather, Elder of ShadowClan
Nettlesky, Warrior of RiverClan
Ceridwen, Princess of Camelot

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Sunningrocks remained a Thunderclan treasure, every bit as pleasurable as it was practical. Not only were the stones great for lounging, but within lay all manner of small creatures that made for delicious prey. After his tongue lapped a few more droplets of cold water from the stream, he pitched back a yawn, bracing his front paws as his back one stretched back.

He was only getting warmed up!

"Couldn't hurt to do something productive while we're here." The black and white tom gave a personable wink towards her, knowing that she'd just as much sun away the morning with him without the pressure of keeping up the burden of duty. As an Elder, Bravesong had an excuse to refrain from the responsibilities others in the clan might have, but not because he wanted to. The mind was willing, but the body was often the unwilling factor - He did what he could, he just wished it was more accepted for others to take moments of leisure like this.

Bravesong's voice was a soft purr as he padded closer to her, eyeing the possible realistate sideways as he passed before his one eye lit up. "This one is perfectly drawn in the sunlight. We'll have to find a nice rock for Tigerrush too - If any cat works too hard, it's her. Starclan bless her." his chest rumbled in his good natured words, before he carefully ascended the rough surface with a half leap and landed on the flat side.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"Hmm something productive," Mistyleaf thought aloud, amused at Bravesong's wink. She closed her eyes and turned her face skyward to feel the sun.

"So you've chosen that one and now we must find an even better one for Tigerrush," she teased as she looked at the rock he'd picked. Her fluffy tail-tip swished as she looked at their other options. "She does need it more than we do."

"Productivity is overrated at times," Mistyleaf remarked blithely and opened her eyes. "Often you just need to stop and rest. I think she works the hardest out of just about all of us."

Tigerrush certainly had during the blackcough outbreak. Mistyleaf would always be grateful for her efforts. "Sometimes I wish I could be of more use to her," she mewed after a light sigh. "But alas--" Mistyleaf leapt to a nearby rock to test its comfort. "--I am no medicine cat."

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)
Player Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Deputy Player

Tigerrush had been able to swiftly discard of the bundle she had taken to the elder's den and then gone to check on her herb supplies. There were a few that she could freshen but she'd wait and see if there were any good plants out currently. She just might have to wait a bit yet. With those few plants in mind, the brown tabby left her den and the camp and swiftly made her way after the other two, following their scent. Tail held high and green eyes sparkling in her good mood, Tigerrush emerged at Sunningrocks to see the other two settling down on some warmed stones.

"Oh, those look lovely!" Tigerrush trilled in greeting as she emerged from the undergrowth. "Are they nice and warm?"

As she waited to see what they had to say, she began to move along a couple rocks, resting her nose against them to check how nice and warmed they were before she decided on where she would rest her petite form. Choosing one that was slight distance from the other two but close enough to speak comfortably, she swiftly flopped down and began to roll contently on the rock she chose. She gave a purr of delight as the warmth seeped into her fur and began to warm her all over, cream belly flashing to soak up the sun as her striped pelt did the rock.

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Bravesong found himself wondering just how much free time a medicine cat might have. While arranging their stores could take some time, it probably wasn't something they needed to do regularly. Same with herb collecting and preparation. He had seen herbs be prepared before - drying out in the sun, much like they were at this moment. That was a funny thought.

"I think you may be right about that, Mistyleaf. Sometimes I think we keep busy just to keep busy - they might not know of any other way, or be comfortable expressing it." The pressures of clan society pushed for productivity. For the good of the clan, but the good of the clan were made up of many individuals who needed to take care of themselves too.

When Tigerrush arrived, the tomcat was all purrs. "Tigerrush, do you think you deserve a bit more time to yourself?" He asked as he stretched out on his own stone, avoiding putting pressure on his paw as he splayed, eyeing the other she-cat out of the corner of his one good eye.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

'They might not know of any other way, or be comfortable expressing it.'

Mistyleaf nodded strongly. "Yes, I think that's exactly it," she mewed. "And I understand we have to survive, of course." She settled down on her rock. "But there must be more to life than mere survival. Why else would we exist the way we do? We'd be aimless otherwise, like squirrels and such."

As Mistyleaf was going on about Clan life, she saw Tigerrush join them. "They are nice and warm," Mistyleaf purred as the medicine cat claimed her own rock.

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

Tigerrush blinked at Bravesong's question in surprise and she peered at him upside down, as she wriggled a little more comfortably onto her back. "Now why would I think that? While I care for my clan whenever I am needed, I still get time to myself, especially when I go herb gathering most of the time." A purr thrummed softly in her chest and her voice was content. "Sometimes, as much as I might enjoy my clanmates' company, I don't always know which location will have what I need, so I'm not always going directly here or there to gathering spots. And sometimes, I don't want wandering paws in the area when I lay herbs out to dry." The brown tabby wasn't afraid of work or doing things herself. She knew sometimes it lead to more efficiency, but she love and enjoy the companionship of her clanmates.

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Out of any cat in the clans, Bravesong always thought that medicine cats shouldered some of the greatest responsibility. Sure leaders held the security of their clans, but medicine cats operated some of the more spiritual aspects of such.

Then again, spending all the time needed to leisurely scour the territory for herbs could be quite relaxing. Speaking of which, the black and white tom wriggled on his rock, finding her upside down gaze with the sideways swipe of his own. "Speaking of herbs, which ones are you on the hunt for? Anything in particular?"

He chuckled briefly, a huff of laughter that shook his chest as he rolled to his other side, distributing the warmth as he addressed the large torbie. "No offence against squirrels - they are delicious, but I wouldn't want to be one. I can't skitter up a tree like I used to."

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"I wouldn't like to be one either," Mistyleaf decided. She stretched out further and rested splayed flat on the rock. "Squirrels are too frazzled. I might like to be a hawk." She always wondered what the forest looked like from so high above. They could also be so fast when they dove. "Their talons are amazing."

Mistyleaf kept her eyes closed as Tigerrush spoke, letting the sunlight warm her eyelids. "That sounds like a good balance," she mewed. But there was more to being a medicine cat than herbs. Mistyleaf felt that warriors surely held a lesser weight of responsibility, but that was why there were so many of them, wasn't it? To make light work with many paws.

Mistyleaf opened her eyes and looked over at Bravesong and Tigerrush when Beavesong asked what herbs she needed. She nodded in agreement. "We can always come back to the rocks after all."

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

"If you say I need to relax more, I am content to just enjoy these rocks for a bit longer. The sun is warm and the day is at it's height. Perhaps after it lowers a bit, we can do some more herb hunting." Tigerrush's purr continue to issue softly and she closed green eyes to enjoy the warmth of the rocks even more.  "But I believe I could use some more marigold leaves and raspberry leaves to dry.

After several moments, she opened her eyes to peer mischievously at the other two. "Be a squirrel or a hawk, eh? It could be fun to be an owl. I heard they have amazing hearing as well as sight and they move without a sound, unless they want to make some. I think some are even able to be out during the day as well as at night. Plus I wouldn't have to change my diet too much to adjust to theirs."

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

A whisker twitched in the sunlight, of which Bravesong pawed at gently with his good paw until he naturally began to languidly bathe himself with long, lazy strokes.The rock was the perfect temperature, warmed by the sun's rays, and if he didn't have to get iup just yet, then that was fine by him.

An ear gave a flutter towards the conversation between the two she-cats. Between a hawk or an owl, both were considerable hunters. One ruled the skies during the day, and the other was a silent predator of the night. He gave it some thought, but when it came to flight, maybe speed was key.

"To feel the wind in your feathers, why not be a falcon? Maneuverable and deadly. A daylight creature, so plenty sunny days to warm yourself." Trailing, his mind tried to picture the herbs Tigerrush needed. Marigold had yellow petals, that much was hinted at by its name - but rasberry leaves before the berries were in bloom. He had no idea what those looked like.

Bravesong flopped onto his back with a sigh, staring into the open sky.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"Marigold and raspberry leaves? I think we can handle that," Mistyleaf told Tigerrush and shifted onto her side. "And being a falcon would be fascinating too, but now I like the idea of an owl more..." Oh yes, definitely the owl.

"Do you think they see Silverpelt the way we do?" she began, sitting up so her fluffy tail could swish freely. "Is it brighter? Are the colors different? And they can eat their prey whole and spit back up the bones and fur! What must that feel like? And worse, what do you think the poor prey feels like being swallowed that way? Or do you suppose they're always dead first?"

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

Tigerrush gave a soft 'prrrt' in response to Mistyleaf as the warrior mentioned them being able to find the herbs she would like to retrieve and when Bravesong began to turn his gaze to the sky and the other she-cat sat up, the brown tabby medicine cat closed her eyes to further concentrate on the warmth of the sun on her belly. She listened to Bravesong's input about what bird of prey to be before Mistyleaf began to muse aloud about what an owl might be able to do. "To be honest, I'd imagine the prey would already be dead. If owls eat the same prey as us, that would leave them awfully vulnerable to injury if they tried to swallow live prey."

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

A single eye stared into the open blue as it trailed after a slowly meandering cloud. Then another, wondering to himself how each billowy shape flew in the sky and drifted on the breeze. The warmth had sunk into his bones, washing him in a calm that was much warranted after his harrowing dream.

"An clinical insight, as usual, Tigerrush." He purred softly at her statement about owls probably eating dead prey. He couldn't imagine a owl tryingt o keep a squirming, scratching squirrel down. "I suspect they do se Silverpelt similarly. Can they see better than us? That's up for debate."

A heavy moment settled between them as he let otu a great sigh. Without thinking, he blurted.

"I had that same dream again. The one with the fox. Every once and awhile I'll still dream about it - after all this time. I've gotten passed it, so why does it still bother me?" A part of him didn't want this to turn into a therapy session, but another part of him wanted to get it off his chest.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

Mistyleaf turned around a bit to look at Bravesong more fully. Her suspicion from back in the elders' den had been confirmed.

"I still dream it too," she told him with sympathy. "Sometimes the outcome changes and it still feels much too real, even after I wake up." His nightmares were likely much worse though, for he was the one the fox had mauled.

"I think..." Mistyleaf trailed off for a heartbeat. She briefly looked at the river as she tried to find her wanted words. "I think that our minds bring up what impacts us the most when we sleep because in that state, we're less able to stop them."

Her hazel eyes shifted back and forth between Bravesong and Tigerrush. "Does that make sense? I put it that way because there are times when it isn't all bad to have happen. Every so often, I still dream about seeing the Moonstone for the first time."

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

Tigerrush listened to the other two for a moment, eyes still closed. "It does make sense in a way, Mistyleaf. When you sleep, most of the time, you don't knowingly control how the dreams go." She agreed, her banded tail was the only enforced how thoughtful she was being. "I think with Bravesong-" The medicine cat opened her eyes now to lock her green gaze on him. "Even though you think you might be over it, your mind might not necessarily agree. It might be a way for Starclan to remind you of the past to help hone your senses to the future. Understandably, that is a scenario we don't want repeated. " She fell silent a moment to grasp at a few more stray thoughts she had on the matter. "It might be a way for Starclan to remind you of your bravery and remind you that, while you are considered and elder now, you are not helpless and still have many useful things to contribute to the clan." Tigerrush's gaze was gentle as she spoke- there was no reproach at all in her tone. "But, I believe, no matter if you live to be 100 moons, that you will always have that dream on occasion. Because it is a part of you and your history in the clan, even if you might not want the reminder yourself."

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

He did feel extra helpless in his sleep, even if the outcome was slightly different. Sometimes he'd only be struck once, sometimes he was mauled. Other times he felt as if he died during the struggle. All before he was forcefully ejected from his dreams.

Was it all just a sign from Starclan? His decision to defend his apprentice had been an instinctual, instant response. He didn't mull over the decision. He didn't hesitate - he threw himself at the fox before he could grab them, and with the attack, the three were able to end it's life before it ended any of theirs. His had been a close call, but by Starclan's grace he survived. And this was only the next stage in his life - he was still capable, maybe he just needed to hear it from someone else.

He smiled at the two she-cats. "You're right. No matter what I do, it's not I can prevent what I dream about when I sleep. And with Moonstone too. Since then I've dreamed about the sight on occassion. A brightness I won't ever forget. And I shouldn't forget the fox either, because it's shaped me into who I am now."

He was good for the occasional apprentice duty. A good story. Defending the clan in the direrest situation. Maybe even some kits in his future should any she-cat find the idea appealing; if she could get around his less than appealing appearance.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"I like all of those answers," purred Mistyleaf. She laid back down to absorb more warmth from her rock. "We are shaped by our experiences and duty-bound to remember them."

She wondered if StarClan assigned cats to watch the dreams of the living, assuming that was something they could do. Wouldn't that be exhausting? Or would it not be exhausting? Could StarClan cats feel bodily fatigue? They still had bodies of a sort, didn't they?

Even if there's no true physical pain, perhaps they could become emotionally exhausted, Mistyleaf thought, tail swishing a bit. But there were countless cats in StarClan. They wouldn't lack numbers... But they likely had more important things to do...

Well, I'll find out when I join them, Mistyleaf thought and started to groom her face. "It was brilliantly bright," she agreed. "Tigerrush, does it still feel as marvelous to behold even though you see it so often?"

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

Tigerrush thought about the moonstone visit each moon. As an apprentice, she had been absolutely in awe of it, not that she wasn't now, but where it had been almost overwhelmingly so, it not longer overwhelmed her. In fact, she enjoyed visiting with her warrior ancestors. "The light from the moonstone does still dazzle my eyes when I visit, but when I'm there, I feel the presence of Starclan and the overwhelming feeling of being among them has began to shift into a more comfortable." She wasn't allowed to speak about what she saw most of the time, unless she had already made out what it was Starcan decreed. But while they had recently had a prophecy, Tigerrush hadn't felt that she knew enough yet to share anything with the clan except their leader. "It's calming to know that when I press my nose to it, I'll be greeted by them and trusted by them to interpret things for our clan."

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

Reflecting back on his own experiences at the moonstone, he couldn't help but feel awed. Knowing that their warrior ancestors were so close was humbling, ancestors that had lived many lives over, sometimes many generations ago. He was almost envious of Tigerrush in that she shared tongues with Starclan once a moon, while most might only get the chance once in a lifetime.

"I'll never forgets its dazzling glow for as long as I live." He nodded his agreement as he flopped onto his other side, allowing the sunlight to begin the process of warming the dark patches of his bi color fur. "It was warm, inviting - but awe inspiring. Like meeting distant kin. Do you recognize any cats that are familiar to you, Tigerrush?" He was curious to see who might greet her upon her monthly arrival to the Moonstone.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

Mistyleaf laid there and listened fondly. Tigerrush's description of communing with their ancestors was lovely. Bravesong's question made her wonder how StarClan decided who showed up. Did they volunteer? Did the past leaders choose them? Did everyone show up as if it was a big Gathering and cats just stepped forward as needed?

More mysteries to solve, she thought.

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs:

(@kazul_3383)

Tigerrush was still laying upon her back, letting the stone warm that side of her while the sunshine still warmed her belly. She still watched Bravesong with green eyes, her gaze soft at his curiosity at who often greeted her in Starclan. "To be honest, when I first started going with Brightflower, I really didn't recognize any of the Starclan cats. Those who spoke to me were just medicine cats of the past, perhaps a mentor of Brightflower's, but all from before I had been kitted.

Her expression relaxed and she seemed to be looking into the distance. "From what I've been told, many that speak to medicine cats are those that knew them in life. After Brightflower's passing, she is now one who I tend to see the most. She tends to be the one I speak with. One thing all of Starclan's cats seem to be is they all seem to be composed of their namesake. They have wisdom and stars in their eyes, just as their pelts shimmer like those souls in Silverpelt. Even the light of their pawsteps leave no indication sign of their passing."

Closing her eyes again, it seemed like she had trailed off as if she had grown lost in thought before her eyes reopened, their expression once more focused on the felines in front of them. "However, I fear that might be all I can really share on the matter. I probably shouldn't go further into detail of what has been told to me in these meetings."

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Topic starter  

✧ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ♖ ⭒ ♦ ⭒ ✧

The sunlight was a healing balm on his body, toasting his fur to a near perfect warmth as he basked in the light of day, and tickled by the twin purrs of his friends on either side of him. Honestly, life was pretty relaxing - seemed the perfect speculation against a clear blue sky in New Leaf. Soon the days would stretch longer, grow hotter.

Eyes fluttering shut momentarily, he listened to Tigerrush's description. Attempting to imagine it all, seeing strange faces and hearing unfamiliar voices. Yet comforted by the starlight and the promise of a peaceful life with them once they passed onto the next clan. "That's similar to my acquaintance with them at Moonstone - although I recalled seeing my granddame's speckled face."

It was understandable that Tigerrush couldn't divulge precious information to them. He wasn't their leader, and he wasn't about to interrogate her further. He hadn't meant to receive such an indepth reply, honestly, but it just showed how much Tigerrush trusted them. She deserved every comfort, and more.

"I have faith in Starclan's knowledge, and their guidance by their paws. I also have no doubt that you are doing your best, isn't that right, Mistyleaf?"

FROM RIVERCLAN:

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

Estellaria
(@estellaria)
Player Deputy Player

"Of course," Mistyleaf agreed with Bravesong. "As if either of us could ever have doubts."

Mistyleaf stretched out across her rock and let her body hang over its edges. She was still thinking on how StarClan chose their representatives, but she had heard her friends' words. Meeting past medicine cats sounded thrilling. She assumed they would be medicine cats from each earthly Clan, since the living medicine cats met and went to Highstones together. Mistyleaf then wondered if leaders met primarily with past leaders of just their Clan or if any appropriate cat might appear to them when they slept at the Moonstone. She wouldn't press Tigerrush for details though.

"That's how I imagine our ancestors too," she mewed simply. "Starlit, but still recognizable. I've dreamt of my mother before, but I always assumed that Ferntail sprang from my memories of her."

((Should we wrap up the thread?))

PCs:
Duke, Rogue

NPCs: