Clear all

Closed Thread [Closed] Long Sun Patrol Assignments- Part One

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kazul_3383)
Player Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Deputy Player
Topic starter  

Fawnbriar's tail twitched and she lifted a paw to clean her face after enjoying a fat dove for breakfast. As the faintest lightening of the sun were starting to make it's appearance, she raised her voice to call out the patrols for the day.

"Badgerstar told me he is leading the Dawn Patrol. He'll be taking Featherflight and Pinestep with him. I will lead the Sunhigh Patrol and I will take Cloudflare and Brightpaw. Dusk Patrol will be lead by Shadesleek and she'll take Boulderdash and Piperpaw with her. Cloudflare and Shadesleek, please see about organizing a small hunting patrol between patrols."

Day

Who

Any and All

What

Patrol Assignments

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player

Love is just a cloudy sky as far as I can see
⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

A tongue rasped lazily against his paw as he sat himself near the fresh kill pile. He hadn't really worked up an appetite, not quite yet, but he had a feeling he'd be chosen for a patrol. Freshly awoken from sleep, Cloudflare ear's perked at the sound of his name, and groaned through his tongue. Not sunhigh...

He exhaled slow, taking an extra moment to enjoy his day so far before it threatened to be unbarable. Hopefully his patrol would be uneventful, but for now, he turned towards any assembled cat to see if he could tempt anyone to be his hunting partner.

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder