Notifications
Clear all

Closed Thread The Night Train Passes

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kitsufox)
Admin Applications Team, Information Drive, Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Genealogy Team
Topic starter  

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.

‹‹‹‹ ››››

Rowanglade was stretched low in a dead run as she burst through the hole in the brambles and into camp. Her voice rose in a shout "I NEED WAR-" She was cut off suddenly when she came face-to-face with a fur covered white and ginger wall made of stone. 

She gasped, dazed from the stone and winded from her run, on the floor of the camp. Once Rowanglade managed a few deep breaths she began again. "I need warriors! Nightrain died of... something at Rockfield!"

Attention @Foxx

Day

Who

Rowanglade & anyone who wishes to get involved

What

Rowanglade arrives with... news about Nightrain and runs into Cloudflare

Where

WindClan Camp, WindClan Territory

This topic was modified 3 months ago by Faux
This topic was modified 2 months ago by Faux

Kitsufox, CoSC Owner & Administrator

Ashpaw ♂ Apprentice of ShadowClan
Boldstar ♂ Leader of RiverClan
Prudence ♀ Wanderer of Whitehart
Rowanglade ♀ Medicine Cat of WindClan
Savagefox ⚥ Warrior of ThunderClan
Stormkit ♀ Kit of RiverClan
Uther ♂ The Once and Future King

Faux
 Faux
(@foxx)
Admin Applications Team, Leader Player, MCA Player

Love is just a cloudy sky as far as I can see
⤝ ⥈ ⥈ ☁ ⥈ ⥈ ⤞

For Cloudflare it was just another pleasant day. Everything at pace. Had some time to get a bit of training in, even if he did soak up the sunlight before it became too hot. He had been back at camp for some time now, and had arhced himself into a stretch that emphasized his muscular solid body. A solid body that inevitably came between a running, moving force.

Cloudflare was dazed but a moment, and stared wide eyed down at the prone medicine cat that had collided into his frame. Without warning the end of his pelt stiffened with dread, his shoulders bending to give the she-cat something to lean into for strength and comfort as she recovered. What was spoken next made the tom's body stiffen, the gravity of the urgency coming across in his voice. "Are you okay, Rowanglade? Did you see what happened to Nightrain?"

His thoughts were racing imagining every sort of danger in that moment. A predator prowling among the rocks, a rogue monster, an ambush from a rival clan... "You just missed the hunting patrols. Show me where he is... I can do it." 

This post was modified 9 months ago by Faux

FROM RIVERCLAN:

Cottonbright, ♀ Anxious Warrior
Nettlepaw, ♂ Cynical Medicine Cat's Apprentice
Merrykit, ♀ Contented Kit
Otterwhisker, ♀ Adventurous Elder

FROM THUNDERCLAN:

Brindlepaw, ♀ Selfish Apprentice
Bravesong, ♂ Gracious Elder
Wildcry, ♀ Fierce Elder

FROM WINDCLAN:

Cloudflare, ♂ Suave Warrior
Barleyswipe, ⚧ Ornery Elder

FROM SHADOWCLAN:

Palestar, ♀ Stern Leader
Honeyglow, ♂ Reserved Elder
Murkkit, ♂ Opportunistic Kit

FROM WHITEHART & BEYOND:

Ahryndae, ♀ Princess of Camelot

Lelouch Von Noon, ♂ Marquess of Noon Cattery

Kosmo, ♂ Disturbed Rogue

ReplyQuote
(@kitsufox)
Admin Applications Team, Information Drive, Medicine Cat Player, Leader Player, Genealogy Team
Topic starter  

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.

‹‹‹‹ ››››

"I'm fine! It wasn't a fight! He's just dead..." Her voice started sharp and trailed off. Once he was back to camp she would take a closer look, but now Rowanglade felt nothing but uncertain. Healthy young warriors didn't just drop dead...

Rowanglade pulled herself up onto her paws. She was not young enough anymore for this sort of flat-out running followed by an unscheduled stop. "I have to find our leader or deputy." Her voice gained confidence quickly, decisive by the end. "they'll need to know as soon as possible."

She had yet to figure out how to explain this to the clan. How could she not help but thing of the words given to the medicine cats at their last meeting. It was a warning, but it didn't make sense even now. Nightrain's death could have been many things, but none that she could attribute to prey...

Kitsufox, CoSC Owner & Administrator

Ashpaw ♂ Apprentice of ShadowClan
Boldstar ♂ Leader of RiverClan
Prudence ♀ Wanderer of Whitehart
Rowanglade ♀ Medicine Cat of WindClan
Savagefox ⚥ Warrior of ThunderClan
Stormkit ♀ Kit of RiverClan
Uther ♂ The Once and Future King

ReplyQuote